This is such a great recipe for serving guests. Use the dish as a centerpiece and your guests can serve themselves -Jen
1 Side of Black Cod
Citrus Soy Glazed Black Cod
2 Tbsp Brown sugar
3 Tbsp Lime juice
2 Tbsp Rice vinegar
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1/4 cup Green onion (thinly sliced for garnish)
2 Tbsp Mint (thinly sliced for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Season side of black cod with salt and pepper. Place fish on a foil lined or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, lime juice, vinegar and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and reduce until syrupy. (4-5 mins)
- Spread 1/2 of the glaze over the side of black cod. Reserve the rest.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Bake until the fish is opaque and just cooked through.
- Remove fish to a platter and garnish with the remaining sauce, the chopped green onion and the mint.