Bring a slice of Mediterranean into your home, this Pizza recipe is simple to make and will be a crowd pleaser. Prep everything the night before for quick assembly, perfect appetizer during BBQ season. - Jen
- 1 lb (16-20 ) Prawns or 250g Hand Peeled Shrimp
- 1 par-baked 10 or 12” Pizza Shell
- 1 can Pizza Sauce
- 100g Nicoise or Kalamata Olives (pitted)
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes (diced)
- 1-2 Yellow Pepper (cleaned and diced)
- 200g Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 170g Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1-2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
Preheat Oven to 400F.
Spread tomato based pizza sauce evenly over bottom of pizza shell.
Cover pizza with prawns, diced tomato, diced pepper, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese and olives. Sprinkle oregano on top.
Bake pizza in oven for 12-15 mins.