This pasta dish can be made healthier if you choose to use whole grain pasta. You can also create variation of this recipe by adding different kinds of seafood: scallops, salmon chunks, or even some smoked salmon. - Jen
Zest of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1 Lemon
350g Pasta (such as linguine or tagliatelle)
2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme (chopped)
100g Baby Arugula
- Melt the butter in a small pot over low heat, then add the lemon zest and thyme. Let it infuse for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile cook pasta as per package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Use a bit of the lemon thyme butter in a pan, saute the prawns for 2-3 mins. Season the prawns with salt and pepper.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan along with the remaining lemon thyme butter and arugula.
- Toss well over medium heat to warm through, and then serve immediately.
- Garnish the pasta dish with grated parmesan cheese.