In Italian, crudo means 'raw'. It refers to the preparation of slicing fish thinly, then drizzling it with ooil, acid, and seasonings. This recipe focuses on the natrual flavors of the scallops, sea urchin and ikura with an accent of a light cilantro vinaigrette.
- 3-4 scallops, halfed into flat disks
- 6 pieces sea urchin roe
- 1 pc serrano pepper, sliced very thin
- 50grams ikura, or caviar of your choice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Combine Lime juice, vinegar, cilantro and brown sugar in a bowl.
Lay out scallops and sea urchin on serving plate
Drizzle sauce over scallops and sea urchin
Top uni and scallops with serrano peppers and ikura. Enjoy!