A very economical dish, the Sesame oil brings an oriental flavour to the dish without using too much salt. Opt for light soy sauce to make it an even healthier meal.-Jen
4 Fillets of Red Snapper
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
2 Garlic cloves (pressed or minced)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place snapper fillets in a parchment lined baking dish.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over the snapper fillets and let marinate for 10 mins at room temperature.
- Then, bake the fish until it is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.