This is a great recipe for a hot summer day. The avocados and mangos are super refreshing; together with the prawns, they’re a light and healthy combination. – Jen
12 prawns, deveined
2 avocados, diced
1 cucumber, diced
1 large or 2 small mangoes, diced
3/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
sesame seeds & cilantro for plating
- Bring salted water to a boil, then add the prawns
- Wait for the water to return to a boil (approximately 2 minutes), then remove and peel the prawns.
- Combine vinegar, water, honey, salt, and pepper in blender
- Drizzle olive oil into blender until ingredients are smoothly combined.
- Combine prawns, avocado, cucumber, and mango in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and mix ingredients well using your hands. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.