There are so many spot prawns recipes I can share with you, but for me, this is one of my favourite. It’s one of my favourite because it’s one of the easiest and healthiest. The biggest tip for cooking spot prawns is keep it simple. Keep the focus on the prawns by pairing it with a light sauce. – Jen
8-10 Spot Prawns
5 oz Rice Noodles
2 Limes (juiced)
2 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 Green onions chopped
- Cook rice noodles as per directions
- In a bowl whisk together the lime juice, honey, sesame oil, mirin and rice vinegar.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat. Add a touch of veg oil.
- Add prawns to hot pan and sauté for 3-4 mins, season with salt and pepper
- Mix rice noodles with chopper green onion and half the dressing.
- Place noodles on plate. Place cooked prawns on top of noodle salad. Pour remaining dressing over prawns and on salad.