This is another thai style dish Chef Gavin had come up with. The coconut milk in the sauce results in a creamy and silky texture , serve dish on a bed of brown rice or pasta and enjoy! - Jen
½ lb Halibut (cubed into 1 “ pieces)
½ lb Prawns
1 can Coconut milk
1-3 Tbsp Yellow Thai Curry paste (depending on your heat level)
1 tsp Fish sauce
1 tsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Gently heat the coconut milk in a medium sized pot. Add the desired amount of Thai chili paste. Simmer coconut milk to develop flavor for 20 mins or so.
- Then add the fish sauce and the sugar to round out the flavor of the curry.
- Once the curry sauce is ready, increase the heat to medium.
- Add the halibut and the prawns to the pot. Simmer for 5-8 mins, or until the seafood is just cooked.
- Lastly, add the fresh cilantro. Ladle into bowls and serve